- Presentation submission deadline is March 3, 2023.
- Presentations must not promote any specific vendor products or services. Purely educational content is expected.
- Visit our Presenter Tool Kit page to learn how to offer a great presentation!
Registration Fee Information
- Registration fees are waived for Facility Member presenters who submit their presentation before December 23, 2022. Once the presentation has been approved for the event, the presenter will receive a promo code via email to waive the registration fee. This offer is available to only one presenter per presentation.
- Registration fees are reduced for Facility Member presenters who submit their presentation between December 23, 2022 and March 3, 2023. Once the presentation has been approved for the event, the presenter will receive a promo code via email to reduce the registration fee. This offer is available to only one presenter per presentation.
- No discounts are offered to Commercial Member presenters.
Please provide three learner outcomes.
A learner outcome describes what attendees are able to demonstrate in terms of knowledge, skills, and values upon completion of a presentation. Clear articulation of learning outcomes serves as the foundation to evaluating the effectiveness of the teaching and learning process.
Learner outcomes should use action verbs to describe the expected knowledge or skills to be gained during the program. Examples of learner outcomes:
- Describe three processes that will improve efficiencies in patient care
- Identify at least three workflows that increase patient safety
- Define how this system can positively influence and improve continuity of care
MUSE welcomes presentations that can offer Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) and/or pharmacy Continuing Education Units (CEU). Presenters who wish to submit such presentations will be supported by MUSE to ensure appropriate learning objectives are determined and procedures are met.
MUSE is accredited as a provider of
nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses
Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Educational Review Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmaceutical education.
MUSE is an Approved Education Provider with HIMSS. This distinction recognizes MUSE as part of an exclusive delegation authorized to offer HIMSS-approved education programs that prepare candidates for advanced knowledge in health information and technology, as well as preparing candidates to sit for the Certified Professional in Healthcare Information & Management Systems (CPHIMS) and the Certified Associate in Healthcare Information & Management Systems (CAHIMS) exams.
Rooms for all presentations are equipped with a PC laptop (with Office Suite loaded), LCD projector, and screen. Rooms for all presentations will have wireless Internet access.
To be considered as a conference presenter, you consent to be recorded. It is understood that MUSE International has your authorization and agreement to have your presentation(s) at the 2023 MUSE Inspire Conference recorded and reproduced as audio and audio/visual recordings on film, tape, disk or other forms of media, whether in analog or digital format by MUSE’s designated convention audio/video crew.
No recording will be permitted by any other individuals during the presentations. The recordings will be offered to attendees at the conference and afterward through the MUSE website and may also be used as deemed appropriate to further the educational purpose of the organization.