MUSE Open Forum Community Advertising
Promote your brand with MEDITECH professionals by having your ad or logo displayed exclusively within MUSE’s Open Forum community. Your ad will be seen by more than 5,000 MUSE members every day. The ad will be displayed next to every discussion post and will be showcased multiple times within every email sent out from the Open Forum community (daily digest, real time, etc.). The image may link to an approved website.
The MUSE Community has an average of over 19,000 page views per month, over 2,800 average visitors per month, and an average of more than 10,000 email views a month
Note: There is only one advertiser per month, ensuring your exclusivity.
Fee: $2,595 per month
- MUSE provides the advertiser exclusive recognition by placing the ad image in the Open Forum community’s discussion form.
- The advertising provides the logo or ad image to MUSE.
- The advertising provides the URL to which the ad image will link.
- Two Priority Points will be earned (for each month of advertising).
Rules specific to MUSE's second block of Community Forum Ads
- MUSE’s third block of Community Forum ads is set at 6 ads (each ad runs for one 30-day period).
- This block will include November 2020, December 2020, January 2021, February 2021, March 2021, April 2021.
- Advertiser can only buy one ad in this first block.
- Advertiser gets to choose the month they run in based on the order of purchase.
- MUSE will update this page to show what ads have been sold and what are still available.
Status of second Block of Community Ads
- Month(s) already purchased and selected: November 2020, December 2020, January 2021, February 2021
- Number of advertisers ready to select their month: 0
- Acceptable image file formats include .jpg, .gif, or .png file types.
- Image dimensions should be 170x200 pixels or similar, and no larger than 200x200 pixels.
- The image may be updated at any time by sending a new image and URL to MUSE, or by sending a schedule along with multiple ad images.
- MUSE can offer these analytics regarding the Open Forum (exclusively to the advertiser):
- Number of emails sent per month
- Number of emails viewed per month
- Contact information of those users who clicked on the ad
The preference is to allow other MUSE Commercial Members to benefit from this advertise opportunity. As such,
- All advertising must be submitted to MUSE for review, and if determined objectionable will not be accepted.
- MUSE reserves the right to limit the number of ads on any given webpage page, the number of specific types of ads on a specific webpage or on the website as a whole, or to refuse to publish adds that are deemed inappropriate for the MUSE audience, based purely on what MUSE judges to be in the best interest of MUSE and the MUSE membership.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Only credit card payments are accepted.
- Advertising rates are non-commissioned; all rates shown are net. Advertisers agree to pay all expenses incurred in connection with preparing submitted copy, artwork, and photo images camera-ready in accordance with the published mechanical requirements.
- Advertisers agree to pay all expenses incurred in connection with collection, including attorney fees.
- There will be no adjustments, reinsertion or refunds made because of the position in which an advertisement has been placed.
- The publisher’s liability for errors shall not exceed the cost of space occupied by an ad published incorrectly. Credit will be allowed for the insertion only. Claims for errors must be made within 10 days of the published date. Credit will not be considered if copy or corrections received sign-off approval, and/or were submitted after published deadlines. The publisher assumes no liability for the omission of an ad from any edition in which such advertising was scheduled or ordered. In the event of such an omission, the advertiser may select another edition for publication or cancel such advertisement without cost or penalty.
- The advertiser assumes liability for advertising published and agrees to assume all responsibility for claims or actions occurring against the publisher on behalf of the ad.
- The publisher reserves the right to amend the terms, conditions, and rates specified in this document at any time without prior written notice affecting future placements affecting future placements.