- Presentation submission deadline is February 7, 2020.
- Presentations must not promote any specific vendor products or services. Purely educational content is expected.
- Visit our Presenter Tool Kit page to learn how to offer a great presentation!
Registration Fee Information
- Registration fees are waived for Facility Member speakers who submit presentations before December 13, 2019. Once the presentation has been approved for the event, the presenter will receive a promo code to waive the registration fee via email.
- Registration fees are reduced for Facility Member speakers who submit presentations between December 14 and February 7, 2020. Once the presentation has been approved for the event, the presenter will receive a promo code to reduce the registration fee to $450 via email.
- No discounts are offered to Commercial Member presenters.
- This registration fee waiver offer is available to Facility members only and for only one presenter per session.
- Show & Tell presentations are not eligible.
This year when submitting your abstract, you will need to provide three learner outcomes.
A learner outcome describes what students are able to demonstrate in terms of knowledge, skills, and values upon completion of a presentation. Clear articulation of learning outcomes serves as the foundation to evaluating the effectiveness of the teaching and learning process.
Learner outcomes should use action verbs to describe the expected knowledge or skills to be gained during the program. Examples of learner outcomes:
- Describe three processes that will improve efficiencies in patient care
- Identify at least three workflows that increase patient safety
- Define how this system can positively influence and improve continuity of care
MUSE welcomes presentations that can offer Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) and/or pharmacy Continuing Education Units (CEU). Presenters who wish to submit such presentations will be supported by MUSE to ensure appropriate learning objectives are determined and procedures are met.
MUSE International is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Educational Review Systems is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmaceutical education.
Rooms for all presentations are equipped with a PC laptop (with Office Suite loaded), LCD projector, and screen. Rooms for all presentations will have wireless Internet access.
To be considered as a conference presenter, you consent to be recorded. It is understood that MUSE International has your authorization and agreement to have your presentation(s) at the 2020 MUSE Inspire Conference recorded and reproduced as audio and audio/visual recordings on film, tape, disk or other forms of media, whether in analog or digital format by MUSE’s designated convention audio/video crew.
No recording will be permitted by any other individuals during the presentations. The recordings will be offered to attendees at the conference and afterward through the MUSE website and may also be used as deemed appropriate to further the educational purpose of the organization.